Why Choice Home Improvement
Experienced Home Remodeling, Fully Licensed in Massachusetts
There are many reasons why you want to choose Choice Home Improvement for your remodeling needs. Here are 10 that we think you will love!
- Proven Track Record: We have a proven track record of providing quality work at competitive prices. We have many repeat customers and referrals are 80% of our business.
- Detailed Planning Phase: We provide a detailed project planning phase because we know this sets the stage for good communication and is critical to ensuring a successful project and our clients' satisfaction.
- Accurate and Comprehensive Estimates: We take pride in providing our clients with detailed project specifications and a fixed price quote - no hidden costs or surprises.
- Project Timeline and Detailed Budget: We work with our clients to develop a project timeline and detailed budget and we stick to it.
- Good Communication: We understand the importance of good communication with our clients. We listen and we respond promptly to all questions and concerns. Our clients have access to us 24/7.
- We Show Up When We Say We Will: We begin the project on time and once we start a project we stay until it is completed.
- We Respect Our Clients' Homes: Residential remodeling is our only business. We know remodeling can be disruptive and stressful. We work with our clients to keep that stress at a minimum and treat their homes as though they were our own.
- Client Feedback is Important: We give our clients a customer satisfaction survey at the end of the project and we take all feedback seriously. Client satisfaction is our #1 priority and we strive for excellence.
- We Guarantee our Work: We support our work long after it is completed. All warranty calls are responded to promptly.
Fully Licensed and Insured: Construction Supervisor License # CSL 076451, a Home Improvement Contractor Registration #178865. We are insured with both General Liability and Worker Compensation as are all of our subcontractors.
What Our Clients Say
Kris is a real pleasure to work with. I hired her for two major renovation projects on my home (kitchen and bath/bedroom). And contrary to the stereotypical contractor, Kris returned every phone call, answered every question and gently guided me in the right direction when she knew I was going in the wrong direction. She… “Sarah Darcy”
We’ve found that customer reviews are very helpful in keeping our business thriving. We would truly appreciate a review from you!
Select your preferred site to leave a review or comment. Options are listed below with direct links to our listing.